NBA playoffs/finals

prediction winner Most of the playoffs have went the way people predicted them from the stats in regular season but there was also some twists.

Some of the twists were the mavericks beat the suns, for me the grizzlies lost to golden state, and the 76ers lost to the heat. Some sad news is that my playoff prediction winner has lost to the Celtics which was the bucks. Giannis didn’t have anyone to help him on the bucks but he got pretty far for him carrying his team to every win they got this year so that didn’t end that good but I have a feeling that golden state is going to pull off another win for the championship just like they did in 2018.

Any way they are going up against either the Heat or the Celtics which I think that the Celtics are going to win but in the end I think that its going to go to either game 6 or game 7 for the championship when if the Celtics beat the Heat it will be the warriors vs the Celtics and I think in either game 6 or game 7 that the Warriors are going to bring it and take the Celtics out  and eventually after a couple of games take them out and win the championship but I think next year the bad teams are going to turn good and teams like golden state are going to still be pretty good but they aren’t going to be one of the best like they were this year.

So in the end my prediction were not the greatest I’ve ever made but they weren’t to bad cause most of the teams I picked ended up going pretty far this season but some not as far as I hoped for some teams to go such as the bucks, and Memphis which was my two top teams this year.

Celtics vs. Heat: Boston is one win away from NBA Finals, so has the team  solved Miami? - CBSSports.com

https://www.nba.com/stats/leaders/?Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular%20Season