NBA playoff predictions

Who will win the NBA finals, I think the Bucks are going to win the finals.

I think Memphis is going to beast Minnesota  as they have a way better win and loss stats. And they also have the 2nd most wins this year right behind the miami heat. Also Memphis has some major players that make them where they are right now such as Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Dillion brooks, Jaren Jackson Jr., and Steven Adams that carry thier team.

I think the bucks are going to beat the Celtics even though Celtics are really good this year the bucks could shut them down with Giannis and other good players that are on the bucks will lead  them to winning the series although things might change as the Celtics can put Jason Tatum on Giannis to shut him down.

I think the suns are going to beat Dallas as Devin booker is back from injury and because the team work pretty good out there on the court together. The suns also have Chris Paul which he is a really good point guard. But Dallas has Luka Doncic  which he is also a really good player.

I also think the 76ers are going to beat the heat as they have the player leading the luege in points Joel Embiid which will rack up alot of points in these playoffs. But it will be a hard match as the heat have the most wins this season, the heat also has Jimmy butler and Kyle Lowry.

I also think that Memphis is going to beat the golden state warriors as the player that I listed above for grizzles will have a solid games in the future playoffs and work good together ion the court to shut down the stars the the golden state warriors have such as curry, thompson, poole will be hard to shut down but grizzles will come inn clutch.

Those are my predictions for the conf. finals in the NBA playoffs 2021/2022.

https://www.nba.com/playoffs/2022

Ja Morant Talks About Laying It on the Line in the Bubble | GQ