Dream Retirement

When I retire all that I want is a medium sized house made out of logs in the country bushed in with a long driveway.

I would have alot of things in my house that most people would not such as a hunting room with my safe and the animals and fish mounted on my wall (if I can shoot or catch them). Most people want to have a retirement that they can just be relaxed and sit back and do what they want. I plan to work like a dog when I have the energy to do it around my 20-50s then have a quick retirement. I plan to go work for construction in Alberta when I am not in college and stay there for a couple of months and bring back a good amount of money.

Then when I have enough with the construction business I will plan to go to hydro and retire around my 50-60s. Then I will have all my time to myself and family ( if I have). But I plan to travel to places where you can catch fish and hunt animals that you could never hunt around here. I plan to go to all these places with a couple of  buddy’s and we would have someone that knows the place helps us around. We would probally just stay in some cabin or each bring our own tents and sleeping bags and camp in the mountains while hunting and fishing.

I plan to have my log house in Arborg in the country a little north of Arborg  or to the west or east. I also plan to spend lots of time with family taking them places that they have never went to before.  I would love to take my kids hunting with me when there young and if it is not what they like they wont have to do it but i would take them out seeing if they like being in the mountains or plains.

moose | Habitat, Size, Weight, Diet, Antlers, & Facts | Britannica     Walleye fishing Q&A: Live vs. preserved minnows, jigging depth and more •  Outdoor Canada

https://www.cabelas.ca/pages/campaigns?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxP7B3qOt9gIVthXUAR0GzgAKEAAYASAAEgI9F_D_BwE