This weekends hockey tournament

This weekend I have a hockey tournament in St. Eustache we are playing two games on Saturday and if we win we win we get to play 1 games on Sunday and if we win we get to go to the finals and maybe win a trophy for 1st place.

Today at 7:00 I got called up to fill in for a player in bantam so hitting Luege. After the game tonight I have to pack up and get ready to go to the tournament. We will be staying in the Best Western Plus in Headingly right outside of Winnipeg. I am going to be playing on a line with Elijah  as center, Dawson as left wing and , I am going to be right wing.

Our coaches are Corey Bardason, Ernest Rempel, and our lead coach is Corey Komen. We have some players that will not be playing so we will have to be going on 2 as much as we usually do so our line will get a lot of ice time and wee will be pooped after the second period. Our goalies are Charlie Buehlmann and Mason Bardason. Charlie will not be able to make it to the tournament Mason will have to play all games.

My brother Dainen is coming cause he also has hockey in the city this weekend. So my mom will keep on driving us around . Previously our record of games is 3-0-0. We have played the teams Gimli, Stonewall, and Lundar. I like Playing in tournaments away from home cause you get to travel and stay in a hotel the whole time. The tournament start on Saturday and it will end Sunday evening.

We will play city teams so teams that we will be playing against are teams that we never played before. So we don’t really know if they are good or bad. I will be playing about 4-6 hockey games this weekend and on the way back to my house I have to going to junior lightning practice.

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-search.html?propertyCity=Headingley&propertyState=MB&propertyCountry=CA&iata=00170260&ssob=PSPBM1604G&cid=PSPBM1604G:google:Conversion_National_X_CA_Google_BW_BW-Plus_BR_LO_Exact_En_Canada_Manitoba:best%20western%20plus%20headingley&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Nn6-tmB9AIVWG1vBB0juQEiEAAYASAAEgL56vD_BwE

Weekend Hockey Tournaments | Vacation Packages for Men, Women, Co-ed, Boys and Girls of All Ages and Skill Levels.